111 W Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Telephone (501) 374-7474
We are hiring a Bartender!
- Set up bar.
- Break down bar, lock up liquor, and store fruit and juices properly.
- Accept drink orders from guests/servers in proper calling order.
- Make cocktails in accordance Beverage Standards using standard jigger.
- Follow all check handling procedures, including all credit card policies and procedures. No cash tabs.
- Complete all opening and closing duties as listed on the checklist.
- Check and replace glassware where needed.
- Stock and replenish ice at all ice stations.
- Clean floors in area of responsibility at the end of each shift.
- Empty and steam-clean trashcans at the end of each shift or as necessary.
- Be responsible for the inventory of the soda and juices and their rotation of stock.
- Stock and replenish beer in bottles and kegs when necessary.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord!” We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
94 Room Hotel
“…it is a capital enterprise located in a capital building…and I trust will prove a capital success…”
These words, we lovingly refer to as the first Capital Idea, inspired the birth of a hotel that has remained Little Rock’s “front porch” for 140 years. Since the 1876 debut many other Capital Ideas have found their way into the hotel through numerous renovations and the most recent full restoration completed in 2007. The culmination is the uncompromising comfort and convenience of a modern luxury hotel without any compromise of its rare historic character.
The inspiration for our customer service is our dedication to personal attention and care often found when visiting friends and family. Instead of rehearsed scenarios, guests are personally greeted, welcomed, and immersed in an approach to service we call Southern Comfortable. Not surprisingly, “Be Huggable” is regarded as the North Star of our core values.