Posted November 14, 2022
Salary Range $50,367.29 - $57,000 with possibility of 15% quarterly bonus!
· Provide guests and patrons with friendly and professional service, excellent food quality, strong price value and consistency of execution in an attractive, well-maintained environment.
· Ensure that meals are delivered in a timely fashion with attention to plating, portion and temperature.
· Develop ways to improve cost savings and labor retention/associate development in line to meet the hotel’s F&B financial goals.
· Thoroughly train staff in service sequence, product knowledge, ensuring we make every effort to meet the needs of each and every guest.
· Lead service education through daily line-ups.
· Headline new server, busser, host, and bartender training programs, as well as ongoing development programs, and seminars.
· Daily evaluation of restaurant service performance.
· Employee discussions and evaluations.
· Coordination of timely food production.
· Work with the Chef to provide "excellent quality and presentation" of all food to the guests.
· Participate in evaluation of food product, kitchen employee performance, and development of products consistent with our market position.
· Selection and pricing strategy of all liquors and wines and supervision of their procurement.
· Assist the General Manager and/or a F&B Director in creating financial objectives for the restaurant on an annual basis through the budget process.
· Assist in meeting the financial targets in the sales area by executing and enhancing the annual marketing plan, reacting quickly to new opportunities, running consistently high operation standards and effective utilization of marketing funds.
· Help meet budget in all areas of cost control with consistent focus on cost of sales and payroll.
· Supervise all non-supervisory service employees.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:Benefits:
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord!” We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Telephone (614) 882-6800
Whether you are traveling to Columbus for work or for fun, the new Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris hotel is the ready to help visitors create lasting memories. Guests embrace total comfort in spacious rooms and suites, well-appointed with contemporary amenities and deluxe bedding. We invite our guests to recharge and reconnect with a specialty cocktail at our lounge and restaurant with sweeping views of our natural surroundings. Ideally located in Westerville which offers a Hometown feel, while still being just minutes from everything that Columbus has to offer. We offer a convenient location to Polaris Fashion Center, Easton Town Center, Downtown Columbus, Nationwide Arena and the Columbus Convention Center. We also offer a pool, high-speed wireless internet and an attentive staff, who can help guests plan their day around Westerville and Columbus.