Director of Sales
Posted September 23, 2022
We are hiring a Director of Sales, for our Residence Inn, Columbus, OH Downtown. This property was once known as the historic 1927 Buckeye Bank Building. This property has significant history and original architecture. The lobby is so interesting with its 44 foot cathedral ceiling that is coffered and has motifs, dentils and Greek key design. The rooms are apartment style suites with fully equipped kitchens, and they are pet friendly. It is located close to Ohio State University and Nationwide Arena®.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead a team. The Director of Sales will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Effectively lead department in providing the highest quality of service to customer at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (2+ years) preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to harness financial and competitive set data to inform decisions
- Previous history of having motivated and guided a sales team to success
We offer competitive wages and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence.
We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord! ”We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
Pay Range: $57,921 - $72,000
36 East Gay Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Telephone (614) 222-2610
Once the historic 1927 Buckeye Bank Building, our hotel pays homage to its history through preservation of the original architecture, such as the lobby's 44-foot soaring cathedral ceiling which is deeply coffered and features classically inspired motifs, such as rosettes, dentils and a Greek key design. Travelers can take a moment to relax and recharge in their apartment-style suite, boasting free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens, then check out the popular attractions nearby such as The Ohio State University and Nationwide Arena. If our guests are attending a seminar at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, they can take care of some last-minute work tasks in the privacy of their room, or by using the services of our on-site business center. To give the brain the energy it needs beforehand, we invite out guests to stop by our complimentary breakfast buffet for both hearty and healthy options.