Bartender - Two One Restaurant
Posted September 22, 2022
Earn up to $35 per hour with tips!
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy. Knowledge of Micros Simphony a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate - Alcohol seller/server training or TIPS.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Telephone (614) 882-6800
Whether you are traveling to Columbus for work or for fun, the new Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris hotel is the ready to help visitors create lasting memories. Guests embrace total comfort in spacious rooms and suites, well-appointed with contemporary amenities and deluxe bedding. We invite our guests to recharge and reconnect with a specialty cocktail at our lounge and restaurant with sweeping views of our natural surroundings. Ideally located in Westerville which offers a Hometown feel, while still being just minutes from everything that Columbus has to offer. We offer a convenient location to Polaris Fashion Center, Easton Town Center, Downtown Columbus, Nationwide Arena and the Columbus Convention Center. We also offer a pool, high-speed wireless internet and an attentive staff, who can help guests plan their day around Westerville and Columbus.