Banquet Server Part-time
Posted September 22, 2022
The Marriott at the University of Dayton is Now Hiring: Part Time Banquet Servers
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving meals with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining experience for all.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
• Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
• Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception style meal services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Maintain clean service areas at all times.
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
1414 South Patterson Boulevard
Dayton, OH 45409
Telephone (937) 223-1000
The redesign celebrates Dayton’s rich history of flight experiencing tributes to Orville and Wilbur Wright’s first plane design. After visiting the area or attending a conference, grab your favorite coffee or appease your hunger with locally-inspired cuisine and brew at our on-site restaurant Dewberry 1850. During free time, discover the surrounding area of aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park and more. With 15,000 square feet of brilliant meeting space, we can host memorable corporate and social events, complete with professional planning and catering services.