Posted September 20, 2022
Concord Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced hotel leader to manage the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown. Renovated in April 2017, the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown is within walking distance to a variety of upscale retailers and trendy restaurants and it is located just three miles from historic Savannah. River Street and City Market are a five-minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is positioned in the hub of Savannah's business district
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Great sales and networking skills in order to assist a sales & marketing team to remain competitive in the relevant market.
- 5+ years GM experience.
- A proven track record in driving GSS.
- Hired, mentored and lead teams to outstanding results.
- Hands on ability to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Extensive experience in select service hotel operations plus possess a strong background in sales, food & beverage catering and events as well as excellent customer service delivery.
Being a Concord GM:
As a General Manager you will be instrumental in hiring motivating and rewarding a winning management team supporting our company’s mission statement and embracing our cornerstones. You will be the liaison with the hotel brand, our owners and with Concord is facilitating a successful business operation through orchestrating brand training, meeting operational deadlines on project timeliness, providing attention to detail in ordering supplies and following budget guidelines, and networking with city officials as the “face” of this exciting brand.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our GM’s come out of the gate with onboarding and orientation at our corporate headquarters in Raleigh NC. Our own Leadership Development Course (LDIII) immerses our GMs in the full culture of the company, and provides a strong understanding of the tools and resources available.
We thrive on reward and recognition and will provide you and your team ample opportunities to shine in the company as well as with the brand.
Working for Concord:
Concord Hospitality invests in our associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is best presented in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit. Apply today!
Salary Range $77,093 - $96,366
5711 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31405
Telephone (912) 652-9300
Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown is right where you want to be. Within walking distance to a variety of well-known shopping and dining options, this hotel is located just three miles from historic Savannah. Take an easy drive straight down scenic Abercorn Street. Additionally, the hotel is close to Hunter Airfield and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Positioned in the hub of Savannah's business district, our hotel offers four flexible event rooms that can accommodate up to 300 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion by our celebrated executive chef.
Start your day with a full cooked-to-order breakfast and indulge in southern specialties from our restaurant. Savor an evening drink in our newly redesigned lobby or heat treats from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® in the comfort of your guest room with an in-room microwave.