A & G Assistant
Posted September 19, 2022
We are hiring a Human Resources Assistant.
Assists the Accounting Manager and Human Resource Manager with the Administration, direction, and operations for the hotel. Acts in concert with the management team as directed by need of the General Manager and the Human Resources and Accounting Manager.
- Entering and coding Invoices
- Processing Charge Backs
- Responding to guests calls and emails in a timely manner
- Assist with daily income audit
- Communication and filter of Concord information to hotel.
- Direction and counsel to HR Director on issues pertaining to our associates in employment matters.
- Assist with the transition and orientation of new associates.
- Monitor and assist with the training efforts
- Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures established by the company, the brand and the government
- Project enthusiastic, optimistic, helpful attitude.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
- Assist other Leadership Team members and/or managers when needed.
- Understand and consistently enforce all company SOPs and policies
- Ensure the proper execution of HR documentation, procedures and policies are in place and being consistently executed
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
933 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
Telephone (847) 498-6500
Spacious rooms and suites, curated amenities and an ideal location in Northbrook, IL, combine for spectacular results at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel. Ideally situated on the North Shore of Chicago, we offer an optimal location for guests visiting the area. Enjoy seamless access to premier dining and shopping, the Chicago Botanic Garden, Ravinia Park and an array of Fortune 500 companies. With a modern, 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool, our hotel is perfect for travelers wishing to prioritize their well-being while they visit Northbrook or nearby Winnetka.
Partake in all-day dining at Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, our signature eatery, or visit Ruth's Chris Steak House for iconic steakhouse fare. With more than 19,000 square feet of event space, our hotel is also a leading destination for meetings and weddings on the North Shore. Sleep soundly in modern accommodations that feature sleek bathrooms, plush beds and contemporary amenities and wake up refreshed in Chicago.