Posted September 18, 2022
Concord Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced hotel leader to manage our Cambria Hotel in Chandler, Arizona. This 136 room property is located near the Chandler Fashion Center and also Loop 101 and Loop 202.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Great sales and networking skills in order to assist a sales & marketing team to remain competitive in the relevant market.
- 5+ years GM experience.
- A proven track record in driving GSS.
- Prior Choice experience desirable.
- Experience hiring, mentoring and leading teams to outstanding results.
- Hands on ability to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Extensive experience in select service hotel operations and excellent in customer service delivery.
Being a Concord GM:
As a General Manager you will be instrumental in hiring motivating and rewarding a winning management team supporting our company’s mission statement and embracing our cornerstones. You will be the liaison with the hotel brand, our owners and with Concord is facilitating a successful business operation through orchestrating brand training, meeting operational deadlines on project timeliness, providing attention to detail in ordering supplies and following budget guidelines, and networking with city officials as the “face” of this exciting brand.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our GM’s come out of the gate with onboarding and orientation at our corporate headquarters in Raleigh NC. Our own Leadership Development Course (LDIII) immerses our GMs in the full culture of the company, and provides a strong understanding of the tools and resources available.
We thrive on reward and recognition and will provide you and your team ample opportunities to shine in the company as well as with the brand.
Working for Concord:
Concord Hospitality invests in our associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is best presented in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit. Apply today!
Pay Range: $77,093 - $96,366
3165 West Frye Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
Telephone (520) 448-3434
Guests will enjoy the best of Arizona’s East Valley by staying at the upscale, conveniently located Cambria® Hotel Phoenix Chandler - Fashion Center in Chandler, AZ.
- Meeting space
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool
Stylish guest rooms feature:
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Desk with ergonomic chair
- Overstuffed chair
- Flat-screen TV
- Hair dryer
Business travelers are just minutes from companies, including Intel, Microchip, Freescale and UTC Aerospace Systems. Vacationers will enjoy our location off Loops 101 and 202, which makes it easy to get around the Phoenix area. Guests can also walk to the Chandler Fashion Center mall from our hotel. Other nearby attractions include:
- Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park
- Arizona Mills shopping mall
- Arizona State University
- Wild Horse Pass Casino