Posted September 21, 2022
We are hiring a Sales Manager!
Being the Sales Manager at a Concord Hospitality property means you hold an important key to the hotel’s success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of the hotel for both guest rooms and event space.
· Foster Business with proactive and reactive sales efforts.
· Provide excellent customer service to our clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings.
· Exude proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department.
· Provide excellent follow through on details to account and to hotel departments.
· Be the face of the hotel as all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character.
· Work with 3rd party booking sites, Concord revenue management and city convention centers for maximization of key city-wide events.
· Meet and exceed all monthly revenue and sales calls goals.
· Documentation of all sales activities in Delphi or similar sales system for tracking and history.
· Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel.
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord!” We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
283 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Telephone (201) 288-9600
Conveniently located near Tererboro Airport and NYC Manahattan. With easy access nearby NJ Transit options make the Holiday Inn® Hasbrouck Heights - Meadowlands hotel a great choice. You'll find everything you want in the Meadowlands area.
Our hotel's guests love to take our shuttle for upscale shopping at Macy's and Neiman Marcus in the nearby Garden State Plaza Mall or to catch a movie at the AMC multiplex. At the MetLife Stadium Sports Complex, our hotel's patrons love all this sports mecca has to offer. Catch a NY Giants or a NY Jets' home game, enjoy concerts, festivals and sporting events. You can bet on the ponies at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
Northern NJ and our hotel are a smart combination for business travelers. From a 24-hour Business Center, free Internet access and meeting rooms to easy access to local universities and Hackensack University Medical Center, we make it easy to stay productive. Traveling in the NYC and Meadowlands, NJ region? Our hotel is adjacent to Teterboro Airport (TET); Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is only 13 miles.
Updated rooms that offer all the amenities help our Hasbrouck Heights - Meadowlands hotel exceed your expectations. Relax with friends at Bananas Comedy Club or treat a client to dinner at Gabriel's Grille & Bar. You can work out or take a dip in our pool.