Posted June 23, 2022
Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Houseperson to join our Housekeeping (Style) Team. This is a great opportunity for you if you like to clean, enjoy being active throughout the day, and enjoy contributing to the overall guest experience. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive, and caring will make all the difference.
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Same-Day Pay Option
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Deeply discounted dry cleaning services
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
Additionally, full-time ambassadors are also eligible for the following:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Short-term disability insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Responsible for general cleaning and related tasks in public areas as well as supporting Housekeeping (Style) Department with cleaning, restocking supplies, and delivering guest amenity requests.
- Monitor public areas to ensure they are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order. Public areas include (and are not limited to) the lobby, fitness center, hallways, and public restrooms.
- General cleaning includes cleaning sinks and toilets, mopping floors, emptying trash receptacles, cleaning glass doors and windows, and replenishing items such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests (such as cribs and rollaway beds).
- Replenish housekeeper cleaning supplies and assist in cleaning guest rooms.
- Remove linen, towels, and trash from guest rooms.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Assist with laundry tasks, as needed.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when needed.
- Able to lift and move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior cleaning experience preferred.
- Experience in a full-service hotel a plus.
- Flexible availability is required including weekends.
- The starting hourly pay for this position is $13.50.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued, and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
2300 North Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
The premium distinctive,196-room hotel includes amenities such as a concierge lounge, a fitness room, and beautiful event spaces including a 4,500 square-foot grand ballroom. The property also showcases a one-of-a-kind destination restaurant, Eldr+Rime.