Posted June 21, 2022
Being an Event Manager at a Concord Hospitality property means you hold an important key to the hotel's success! This position is designed to help manage, coordinate, and execute all details and aspects of the events and groups turned over by the Sales Department. You will also be required to effectively and efficiently convey all necessary information for each group and event in order to ensure the customer satisfaction.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to internal partners and external clients at all times. Deliver a
successful experience for the planner and attendees with the goal of garnering both repeat and referral business.
- Respond in a quick, timely, and professional manner to all internal partners and external customers, and deliver clear
and concise communiqué that is representative of Concord Hospitality via all avenues of communication.
- Effectively and efficiently monitor and manage all aspects of the pre-event, event, and post-event details: Track,
detail, and communicate the particulars of each assigned event and group -- including but not limited to -- room
blocks, meeting space, special concessions, group history and other reports, cut-off and other key dates, contract
clauses, group resumes, event orders and BEO’s, billing details, and other integral aspects of groups and events.
- Gain knowledge of hotel’s food and beverage products, pricing and presentation, and learn about the hotel’s
function space, audio visual, and any other details related to event success.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, self-motivation, and organizationally savvy with a keen focus on details.
Here are some reasons why our associates like working for us:
- Competitive pay aligned with the local market
- Great benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus dental and vision
- 401 Retirement Program with company contribution - FREE MONEY!
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount - save up to 22% off your billing each month with our partnership with Verizon
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And More!
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug free workplace.
Why Concord Hospitality? Our foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and - having Fun! We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life! Utilize your hospitality talents with a company that cares about you and your development. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this position may be your answer!
933 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
Telephone (847) 498-6500
Spacious rooms and suites, curated amenities and an ideal location in Northbrook, IL, combine for spectacular results at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel. Ideally situated on the North Shore of Chicago, we offer an optimal location for guests visiting the area. Enjoy seamless access to premier dining and shopping, the Chicago Botanic Garden, Ravinia Park and an array of Fortune 500 companies. With a modern, 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool, our hotel is perfect for travelers wishing to prioritize their well-being while they visit Northbrook or nearby Winnetka.
Partake in all-day dining at Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, our signature eatery, or visit Ruth's Chris Steak House for iconic steakhouse fare. With more than 19,000 square feet of event space, our hotel is also a leading destination for meetings and weddings on the North Shore. Sleep soundly in modern accommodations that feature sleek bathrooms, plush beds and contemporary amenities and wake up refreshed in Chicago.