Director of Sales & Marketing
Posted June 21, 2022
We are looking for candidates that have at least 3-5 years of previous hospitality sales experience. Ideal candidates are service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative. They have a deep understanding of how to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to engage a sales team. The Director of Sales & Marketing will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Effectively lead the sales department in providing the highest quality of service to customer at all times.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and self motivated.
- Ability to harness financial and competitive set data to inform decisions.
- Previous history of having motivated and guided a sales team to success.
- Raleigh, NC hospitality sales market experience.
- Previous Marriott experience preferred.
- Light F&B experience.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package (including medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, short term and long term disability options)
- 401K options
- Tuition assistance
- Training & development
- Career advancement opportunities
What you will find out about Concord Hospitality Enterprises, is that our culture is amazing. We are associate-focused, meaning that as we make decisions, we think about how these decisions will impact our associates. We provide training and development to all levels of our employees. We realize our associates are the foundation to our business.
We realize the importance of work-life balance, we understand that transparency is key, giving back in the communities in which we live, means a great deal to us, and lastly…let’s make sure we have FUN! We encourage diversity and belonging and appreciate that we all are different and our differences are what make us great! Concord Hospitality has also earned the recognition of being a GREAT PLACE TO WORK for Millennials and Great Places to Work for Women!
If you are a proven hospitality sales leader and are looking to work in a positive and uplifting work environment, then this position might be the role for you!
Payrange: $50,367 - $62,959
3401 Sumner Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27616
Telephone (919) 645-0088
Whether traveling for business or leisure, appreciate the convenient location of our Newly Renovated Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center. Our hotel is just steps from Triangle Town Center, featuring a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Wake Forest, WRAL Soccer Center, PNC Arena and Walnut Creek Music Pavilion also are within easy reach. Feel at home in our updated spacious rooms and suites offering luxurious bedding, ergonomic workstations, free Wi-Fi and HDTVs with access to Netflix and YouTube. After a refreshing night's sleep, start your day with a delicious breakfast and Starbucks® coffee at The Bistro. Our restaurant also serves hearty dinners and cocktails in the evening for your pleasure. Stay on top of your exercise routine by utilizing our 24-hour fitness center or taking a swim in our indoor pool. Host an intimate business or social gathering in our event space with AV equipment and on-site catering options. Experience our revitalization today!