Posted June 16, 2022
We are hiring a Banquet Captain
The Banquet Captain is responsible for the supervision of the Banquet staff. The Banquet Captain coordinates all food and beverage service with the Banquet Manager to ensure excellent guest service.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Leads the team with motivation and direction and assures that all standards of quality are in place
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests as needed to assist the team
• Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
• Can train others on serving plated, and reception style meal services (training provided)
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Oversee Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Assures all service areas are kept clean and safe at all times
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
867 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20003
The AC Hotel Capitol Hill will bring European influences with a modern elegant style to the energetic Capitol Riverfront. The neighborhood plans to reach 37 million square feet of development including an exciting mix of recreational opportunities and amenities. Perfectly situation between world class landmarks like Capitol Hill and the Washington Navy Yard this hotel is the perfect place to explore what the nation’s capital has to offer.