Director of Sales Marketing
Posted June 16, 2022
We are hiring a Director of Sales & Marketing for our Dolphin Beach Resort.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to continue to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to lead teams positively and creatively. The Director of Sales & Marketing will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations, and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (2+ years) – beachfront property preferred.
- Strong marketing talent preferred.
- Independent Hotel experience preferred.
- Leisure travel experience required.
- Director of Catering Sales experience helpful.
- Renovation experience with detailed marketing plans (pre, during and post reno) needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and managing successful sales teams.
We offer competitive wages, and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, RRSP options tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence.
We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord! ” We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
Pay Range: $77,093 - $96,366
4900 Gulf Blvd
Saint Petersburg, FL 33706
Experience Our St. Pete Beach Hotel
Experience the natural beauty of Florida's West Coast when you book a stay at the Dolphin Beach Resort. Here at our St. Pete Beach resort, you can unplug and relax on white, sandy beaches while watching the sparkling blue water and soaking in the sunshine. Enjoy the carefree beach experience from the comfort of our oversized guest rooms and make your vacation one to remember.