Assistant Banquet Manager
Posted June 14, 2022
We are hiring an Assistant Banquet Manager
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve and lead others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
The Assistant Banquet Manager is responsible for the supervision of the Banquet staff. The Assistant Banquet Manager works alongside the Banquet Manager to coordinate all food and beverage service with the Banquet team to ensure excellent guest service.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Leads the team with motivation and direction and assures that all standards of quality are in place
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests as needed to assist the team
• Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
• Can train others on serving plated, and reception style meal services (training provided)
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Oversee Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Assures all service areas are kept clean and safe at all times
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord! ”We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
$23-$25 per hour
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Telephone (614) 882-6800
Whether you are traveling to Columbus for work or for fun, the new Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris hotel is the ready to help visitors create lasting memories. Guests embrace total comfort in spacious rooms and suites, well-appointed with contemporary amenities and deluxe bedding. We invite our guests to recharge and reconnect with a specialty cocktail at our lounge and restaurant with sweeping views of our natural surroundings. Ideally located in Westerville which offers a Hometown feel, while still being just minutes from everything that Columbus has to offer. We offer a convenient location to Polaris Fashion Center, Easton Town Center, Downtown Columbus, Nationwide Arena and the Columbus Convention Center. We also offer a pool, high-speed wireless internet and an attentive staff, who can help guests plan their day around Westerville and Columbus.