Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posted July 2, 2022
• Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Research and resolve guest billing disputes in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Prepare and complete all month-end responsibilities, including but not limited to, preparing reports and setting up late bills
• Prepare and post daily receivables from event contracts and balance totals to the General Ledger
• Coordinate and verify receiving tickets, purchase orders and invoices for proper coding and approval signature
• Review all final statements for accuracy, make necessary corrections and mail sales contracts to clients in a timely manner
• Prepare journal entries
• Answer guest service calls, contact guests via telephone, complete telephone request forms and send correspondence/folios to guests (e-mail, facsimile, mail, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of basic accounting. Computer literate. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must have command of the English language, written and verbal. Must have mathematical skills. Must be proficient and experienced with current computer software programs. Prior A/R & Collections experience a plus.
Benefits! Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
251 North Narcissus Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telephone (561) 655-4001
Offering prime views of the Palm Harbor Marina and Intracoastal Waterway, The Ben, Autograph Collection hotel channels the spirit of one of West Palm Beach’s great homes and interprets it for a modern traveler. Amenities include a stunning rooftop lounge with an expansive swimming pool and bar. Walk to all of the vibrant entertainment just one block from famous Clematis Street, minutes to West Palm’s “Main Street,” and lifestyle hub Rosemary Square. This luxury boutique hotel ideally located in West Palm Beach is just 1.5 miles to Palm Beach Atlantic University. The Ben is a forum for shared experiences and social interactions that enliven and invigorate, spurring patrons to flourish and grow. Guest rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities for a relaxing stay like mini-bar, 55" Smart HDTV and complimentary WiFi. Grab a book to read from our carefully curated library, stay fit in our extensive fitness center or enjoy the beautiful rooftop pool. Host your event in over 7,800 sq ft of event space.