Director of Sales
Posted January 13, 2022
We are hiring a Director of Sales for our Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to continue to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead teams. The DOS will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (3+ years) preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and managing successful sales teams.
- Sales experience with boutique hotel properties.
- Prior Marriott experience and market knowledge desirable.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our associates, that enhance their health and well-being.
We thrive on reward and recognition and will provide you and your team ample opportunities to shine within the company as well as within the brand.
If you are a proven leader, looking for a culture rich and award-winning company, and you are ready to lead an amazing hotel property in a great and thriving location…..this may be the perfect fit! Apply today!
West Palm Beach, FL
This upscale oceanfront boutique hotel boasts 134 rooms stocked with luxury Frette terry bathrobes and Designer bath amenities, making it the ideal spot to soak up the Florida sun by the soft, calming ocean breeze. Free of pretense but full of sophistication, Tideline offers an exclusive setting that will leave you dreaming of your next visit. As a full-service beachfront hotel, Tideline has been honored by guests who voted it as one of Florida’s top resorts in a Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards contest.