Director of Sales/Marketing - Hotel Fray, a Curio Collection - Nashville, TN - Brand New Hotel!
Posted January 14, 2022
We are hiring a Director of Sales & Marketing for our brand new Hotel Fray, a Curio Collection - in Nashville, TN. Hotel Fraye, a Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton is located in Nashville’s iconic Midtown, steps from Music Row and Vanderbilt University. This stunning 16-story 200 room luxury hotel is the first Curio in the Nashville Market and features event space, 7th floor bar and pool deck as well as restaurant and lounge.
We are looking for candidates that have a strong knowledge of the Nashville market and the entertainment industry.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers at all times. Create appropriate solutions for every customer, in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships, with a service-oriented approach.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage and motivate a sales team.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (4+ years).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and managing successful sales teams.
- Prior Hilton experience desirable.
We offer competitive wages and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities. Our health benefits become available after seven days of employment.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence.
We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord! ”We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
Pay Range: $93,282.68 - $116,603.85
1812 Broadway Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Development on the Music City’s newest secret is well underway – The Fraye, a Hilton Curio Collection Hotel, is located in the heart of Nashville's country music industry famed Music Row. The 16-story hotel two hundred room hotel will wrap around the famous Hattie B’s Hot Chicken and Gigi’s Cupcakes, at the corner of Broadway and 19th Avenue South. The Fraye features a first-floor restaurant and bar, as well as a bar on the seventh-floor pool deck and a rooftop lounge.