Dishwasher - Beach House Bar & Grill Part-time
Posted January 13, 2022
Your commitment to the care and attention of making sure our guests see our best presentation, keeps our service and quality at it’s best. Your actions can make any creation of the kitchen look that much better with your attention to detail in your daily work. Our Dishwashers take great care in handling the kitchen equipment, and make sure that dishes and glassware are polished for our servers and kitchen line team.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
• Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment, to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware and utensils, including polishing stainless and silver ware.
• Help maintain safety in the kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, all floor, wall, and cook surfaces, thoroughly clean. Empty, wash, and return trash bins over ¾ full. Keep the wash area organized.
• Pitch in to help with special and deep cleaning projects. Fundamentals Prior dishwashing or kitchen experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a dishwashing machine, careful dishware handling and floor maintenance is expected.
- This position requires continuous standing, full mobility, and lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and on occasion up to 70 pounds.
- Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
8375 Gulf Boulevard
Navarre, FL 32566
Telephone (850) 939-0010
Situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico our Navarre Beach hotel is steps away from the beautiful water of the Emerald Coast. Enjoy inspiring and unobstructed views from our gulf-front hotel with spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the Santa Rosa Sound or the Gulf of Mexico. Our all-suite hotel blends residence-style comfort with resort-inspired amenities. Each of our suites feature wood floors with stylish décor, spaces for sleeping and relaxing, free WiFi, microwaves, coffee makers, and beverage coolers. Enjoy complimentary breakfast before setting out to explore the sugar-white sands of Navarre Beach, take a dip in our lazy river, lounge beside our zero-entry pool, or unwind in our hot tub. Grab drinks or sit down to a memorable gulf-front dining experience at our onsite restaurant, Beach House Bar & Grille. Our beachfront hotel in Navarre Beach, FL with resort-like amenities also features over 3,000 sq. ft. of event space perfect for weddings, meetings, and special occasions.