Dual Director of Sales
Posted October 14, 2021
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to continue to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead teams. The Dual DOS will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (3 years group or BT sales experience).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- History of having motivated and guided a sales team to success
- Marriott experience preferred.
We offer competitive wages and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality Enterprises is known in the hospitality industry for its expertise and excellence as a hotel owner, operator and developer, but it is our company’s emphasis on instilling a rich and vibrant culture that separates it from its competitors. Our culture is a large part of what drives our recognized consistency and commitment in providing our guests service excellence at the highest level.
Quality Community Integrity Profitability Fun
We are Concord!
5707 Rim Pass Drive
San Antonio, TX 78257
Telephone (210) 561-0200
The Newly Renovated Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags® at The Rim hotel offers the ideal extended stay living accommodations. Our San Antonio hotel near Six Flags® is ideally located to shopping, dining and entertainment all located at The Rim Shopping Center. Other nearby attractions includes the San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio Zoo, SeaWorld San Antonio and the University of Texas San Antonio. Unwind in our fitness center, outdoor pool and Sport Court. You’ll enjoy a modern lobby designed with a variety of comfortable spaces, connect with our free WiFi. Enjoy custom bedding, a fully equipped kitchen featuring a full-size refrigerator, microwave and stovetop, plus a living area with flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi in our San Antonio Six Flags hotel’s spacious guest suites. Start your day with our free hot breakfast featuring a variety of healthy options.