Posted September 2, 2021
We are hiring a Hotel Restaurant Host/Hostess
We’re looking for people who are inspired by great food and are enthusiastic about providing outstanding experiences for our local restaurant patrons and our in-house guests. We want you to love what you do and show that love to everyone who comes through our doors!
What you will do:
• Be a core team member in our newly designed restaurant concept
• Welcome each guest with a friendly greeting and a smile
• Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
• Create and nurture a fun family-oriented work environment
• Provide amazing experiences: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
What you need to have:
• Positive attitude and a smile
• Love for providing outstanding hospitality to guests
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
3650 Midtown Drive
Tampa, FL 33607