Public Spaces Cleaner (Overnight)
Posted September 15, 2021
To clean and maintain all items and surfaces in designated areas of the hotel during the overnight (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) shift.
- Transport any food and beverage trays/items in public areas to service areas.
- Check under furniture for debris and remove if present; reposition furniture to correct floor plan.
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips, stains, and report damages to supervisor.
- Remove all dust, debris, and foreign particles from upholstered furniture, including crevices and under cushions.
- Remove dust, dirt, marks, and fingerprints from doors and door frames.
- Remove stains, scuff marks, and dust from baseboards, ledges, and corners.
- Empty trash containers in public areas.
- Sweep and rinse off the pool deck daily.
- Remove soiled towels from pool area and return them to Laundry.
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
- Turn over any lost and found items to security.
Needed to be successful in this position:
- An uncanny attention to details: No detail should be overlooked or taken for granted!
- Ability to work independently.
- The ultimate team-player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE: prior experience preferred.
LANGUAGE skills: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting
a consistent level of professionalism.
Physical DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)At each turn, Concord prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Verizon Wireless discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work® as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment.
*Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands
251 North Narcissus Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telephone (561) 655-4001
Offering prime views of the Palm Harbor Marina and Intracoastal Waterway, The Ben, Autograph Collection hotel channels the spirit of one of West Palm Beach’s great homes and interprets it for a modern traveler. Amenities include a stunning rooftop lounge with an expansive swimming pool and bar. Walk to all of the vibrant entertainment just one block from famous Clematis Street, minutes to West Palm’s “Main Street,” and lifestyle hub Rosemary Square. This luxury boutique hotel ideally located in West Palm Beach is just 1.5 miles to Palm Beach Atlantic University. The Ben is a forum for shared experiences and social interactions that enliven and invigorate, spurring patrons to flourish and grow. Guest rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities for a relaxing stay like mini-bar, 55" Smart HDTV and complimentary WiFi. Grab a book to read from our carefully curated library, stay fit in our extensive fitness center or enjoy the beautiful rooftop pool. Host your event in over 7,800 sq ft of event space.