Director of Sales
Posted June 4, 2021
We are hiring a Director of Sales for our new AC Hotel, in St. Louis, Missouri. Located in the heart of the Central West End and close to Forest Park, this property offers flexible open spaces, purposeful design and signature moments. Everything here has been tailored to create a comfortable, elegant and effortless stay. Guest rooms offer European design and modern amenities. Choose a room with a city view to see the famous landmark St. Louis Gateway Arch.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to continue to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead teams. The DOS will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines .
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (3 years group or BT sales experience).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analize financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- History of having motivated and guided a sales team to success
We offer competitive wages and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality Enterprises is known in the hospitality industry for its expertise and excellence as a hotel owner, operator and developer, but it is our company’s emphasis on instilling a rich and vibrant culture that separates it from its competitors. Our culture is a large part of what drives our recognized consistency and commitment in providing our guests service excellence at the highest level.
Quality Community Integrity Profitability Fun
We are Concord!
Pay Range: $74,847-$93,559
215 York Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108
Located in the heart of the Central West End and close to Forest Park, the AC Hotel St. Louis Central/West End offers flexible, open spaces, purposeful design and signature moments. Everything here has been tailored to create a comfortable, elegant and effortless stay. Guest rooms offer European design and modern amenities. Choose a room with a city view to see the famous landmark St. Louis Gateway Arch.