Posted June 2, 2021
Autograph Collection - The Oaklander Hotel
We are hiring a Banquet Bartenders
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Banquet Bartender is responsible for serving beverages with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining/bar experience for all.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Take guests beverage orders and understand how to make certain cocktails
• Maintain a clean bar area
• Know and understand what a BEO is, make sure that all liquor, beer and wine is counted for at the end of the night.
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Maintain clean service areas at all times.
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
5130 Bigelow Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Telephone (412) 578-8500
Welcome to The Oaklander Hotel, where Pittsburgh’s industrial past seamlessly intersects with its cutting edge future. This new Autograph Collection hotel in the heart of Pittsburgh’s Oakland neighborhood offers guests unparalleled service and comfort surrounded by a the city that now thrives as a center for medical advancement, educational excellence and technological marvels. Bustling with energy and innovation in the trails blazed by cultural giants, the old and new converge at The Oaklander.