Human Resources/Accounting Coordinator
Posted June 19, 2021
Assists with the administration, direction, and operations of Human Resources for the hotel. Monitors performance appraisal system, ensures record keeping, benefits administration, department intercommunication, wage and payroll administration. Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures. Acts in concert with the management team as directed by need of the General Manager and the Executive Committee.
• Communication and filter of Concord information to hotel.
• Direction and counsel to HR Director on issues pertaining to our associates in employment matters.
• Ensures annual wage and salary reviews and administration are complete.
• Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures.
• Assist with the transition and orientation of new associates.
• Monitor and assist with the training efforts
• Liaison for hotel associates in regard to benefits administration
• Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
• Responsible for payroll processing
• Adheres to all policies and procedures established by the company, the brand and the government
• Project enthusiastic, optimistic, helpful attitude.
• Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
• Assist other Leadership Team members and/or managers when needed.
• Understand and consistently enforce all company SOPs and policies
• Ensure the proper execution of HR documentation, procedures and policies are in place and being consistently executed
• Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Associate Handbook.
• Other duties as requested by GM and/or Human Resources and Accounting Manager.
118 8th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Telephone (615) 515-5800
Get ready for a hotel experience unlike anywhere else in downtown Nashville! Just steps from Broadway's iconic bars and music venues, the Bridgestone Arena, and Music City Center, you'll be in an unrivaled position to blend business and fun in Nashville.
With a full range of thoughtfully-curated amenities, boutique design touches at every turn, and tech-minded features throughout the hotel, Cambria Nashville Downtown is designed for the modern traveler. After a productive day of work, sightseeing, or shopping, head up to the fifth floor, grab a craft cocktail and small plate at our poolside bar, and kick back with some live music as you get ready to honky-tonk the night away.
At the end of the evening, retire to your upscale but never uptight Nashville-inspired accommodations, wake up recharged, and get ready for another epic day in Music City, USA!
Welcome to Cambria Nashville Downtown, where everybody is somebody!