Assistant General Manager
Posted May 4, 2021
We are looking for that leader with a passion for hospitality and customer service, a great coach that can mentor and develop a team to have excellent results, and an overall trendsetter that is willing to take our service and associates to the next level.
This dynamic Assistant General Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the operation including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment. Assists the General Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies. Ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Ensures that all brand standards are being maintained in each area of the property.
- Oversees the operation of the all hotel property departments.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and federal agencies.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Covers front desk shifts as needed.
- Ensures each department has accurate and complete inventory and all supplies are maintained.
- Assists and approves department managers scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Assists team supervisors and managers with constructive coaching and counseling.
- Motivates and empowers staff to solve guest issues.
- Focused on guest satisfaction scores and strategies to improvements.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Ensures training and onboarding of all new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion.
- Assist managers in proactive hiring and ensuring appropriate staffing levels in all areas.
- Competitive Pay.
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental.
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary.
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs.
- Verizon Wireless Discount.
Today Concord operates in over 125 hotels in North America. We have an excellent rating in customer service, associate retention, and brand alliances. We work with all the major brands (Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice) in markets throughout North America from suburban to major metropolitan destinations.
Working for Concord:
Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. We like to promote from within when we can. Concord’s associates are the foundation of our business. We invest in its associates by providing training and development at all levels. We like to recognize our associates for their hard work, dedication and commitment to excellence.
Diversity in the workforce is a priority to us. Increased diversity fuels innovation. Maintaining an environment where our associates feel a sense of belonging, will result in great ideas and commitment.
Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Integrity, Quality, Profitability, Community and Fun! Work life balance is important to us. We like to have fun. We like to give back to the communities in which we operate.
Pay Range: $48,900 - $61,125
7799 Conference Center Drive
Brighton, MI 48114
Telephone (810) 225-9200
ENJOY AWARD WINNING SERVICE IN BRIGHTON, MICHIGAN
Whether for business or leisure, the Courtyard by Marriott® Brighton, MI hotel is an ideal choice. Winner of the Marriott Silver Circle Award for guest satisfaction, expect exceptional guest service at this top ranked Trip Advisor hotel in Brighton, Michigan. Conveniently located between Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing and Flint, guests enjoy stylish guest rooms, featuring plush bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi and 43” LCD TV. The Courtyard Brighton is pet-friendly, allowing you (for a nominal per stay fee) to bring the entire family. The Bistro is your food and beverage destination for delicious breakfast choices in the morning and evening dinner options and cocktails. After a day of work or play, energize at the fitness center or unwind in our indoor pool or beautiful outdoor terrace. The award winning service and comfort of this Courtyard by Marriott® Brighton, MI hotel will leave you anticipating your next visit.