Posted May 3, 2021
Are you ready to begin your journey with Concord; a company who believes in and who supports career advancement opportunities for its associates? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
Concord Hospitality is hiring Housekeepers who will be responsible for:
· Cleaning and servicing assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner, following procedures and hotel standards.
· Keeping an organized linen cart that is neat, well stocked and organized.
· Report any areas within guest rooms that need attention, such as fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc.
· Maintaining security of your equipment, key and supplies issued to you.
· Reporting lost and found articles to your supervisor.
· Respond to guest requests in a friendly and timely manner.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do, impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference of whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Concord Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Concord Hospitality.
5711 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31405
Telephone (912) 652-9300
Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown is right where you want to be. Within walking distance to a variety of well-known shopping and dining options, this hotel is located just three miles from historic Savannah. Take an easy drive straight down scenic Abercorn Street. Additionally, the hotel is close to Hunter Airfield and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Positioned in the hub of Savannah's business district, our hotel offers four flexible event rooms that can accommodate up to 300 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion by our celebrated executive chef.
Start your day with a full cooked-to-order breakfast and indulge in southern specialties from our restaurant. Savor an evening drink in our newly redesigned lobby or heat treats from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® in the comfort of your guest room with an in-room microwave.