Posted April 8, 2021
Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Housekeeper to join our team.
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for ambassadors that have a passion to serve others! Working in the Housekeeping (Style) Department, your role is key to the overall guest experience. Your keen sense of cleanliness, being proactive, responsive, and caring will make all the difference.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Deeply discounted hotel room stays worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Personal alarm device
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
Additionally, full-time ambassadors are also eligible for the following:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement, and supply of all guest rooms in an assigned section.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
- Clean assigned rooms in accordance with established safety, cleanliness, quality, and timeliness standards.
- Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
- Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper settings.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
- Perform daily general cleaning duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads, and shower curtains.
- Log rooms cleaned. Turn in key and room status report to assigned supervisor.
- Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
- Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles).
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness.
- Operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness, as needed.
- Must wear proper uniform at all times.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40 pounds, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable.
- This position will generally be scheduled for first shift. Weekend availability is required.
- Ability to work PM shifts, as needed, is a plus.
- The starting pay for this position is $13.00 per hour.
Why Concord Hospitality?
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
2300 North Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
The premium distinctive,196-room hotel includes amenities such as a concierge lounge, a fitness room, and beautiful event spaces including a 4,500 square-foot grand ballroom. The property also showcases a one-of-a-kind destination restaurant, Eldr+Rime.