Posted April 7, 2021
Are you ready to begin your journey with Concord; a company who believes in and who supports career advancement opportunities for its associates? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
Concord Hospitality is hiring Housekeepers who will be responsible for:
· Cleaning and servicing assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner, following procedures and hotel standards.
· Keeping an organized linen cart that is neat, well stocked and organized.
· Report any areas within guest rooms that need attention, such as fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc.
· Maintaining security of your equipment, key and supplies issued to you.
· Reporting lost and found articles to your supervisor.
· Respond to guest requests in a friendly and timely manner.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do, impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference of whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Concord Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Concord Hospitality.
111 W Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Telephone (501) 374-7474
“…it is a capital enterprise located in a capital building…and I trust will prove a capital success…”
These words, we lovingly refer to as the first Capital Idea, inspired the birth of a hotel that has remained Little Rock’s “front porch” for 140 years. Since the 1876 debut many other Capital Ideas have found their way into the hotel through numerous renovations and the most recent full restoration completed in 2007. The culmination is the uncompromising comfort and convenience of a modern luxury hotel without any compromise of its rare historic character.
The inspiration for our customer service is our dedication to personal attention and care often found when visiting friends and family. Instead of rehearsed scenarios, guests are personally greeted, welcomed, and immersed in an approach to service we call Southern Comfortable. Not surprisingly, “Be Huggable” is regarded as the North Star of our core values.