Director of Sales
Posted April 2, 2021
Concord Hospitality is seeking a talented, sales savvy Director of Sales to oversee Sales & Marketing at the beautiful Courtyard by Marriott in Edison, New Jersey. This fully renovated hotel features 149 room property with over 1200 sq. ft. of meeting and event space attracting both corporate and leisure travelers, as well as locale events, and is conveniently located near terrific shopping, the NJ Convention & Expo Center, Raritan Park and New York City.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to continue to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead a team. The DOS will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Effectively lead department in providing the highest quality of service to customer at all times
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines
- Prior Director of Sales Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to harness financial and competitive set data to inform decisions
- Previous history of having motivated and guided a sales team to success
- Marriott brand experience and proficiency in Delphi preferred
- Previous hotel experience a must
- Competitive wages
- Extensive benefit package (including dental/vision plans, life insurance, short term and long term disability options)
- 401K options
- Tuition assistance
- Training & development
- Career advancement opportunities
Concord Hospitality Enterprises is known in the hospitality industry for its expertise and excellence as a hotel owner, operator and developer, but it is our company’s emphasis on instilling a rich and vibrant culture that separates it from its competitors. Our culture is a large part of what drives our recognized consistency and commitment in providing our guests service excellence at the highest level.
This commitment to guest experience and operational excellence has allowed us to grow our portfolio to over 125 properties.
Quality Community Integrity Profitability Fun
We are Concord!
Salary range (based on experience): $61,857 to $74,229
3105 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
Telephone (732) 738-1991
The Courtyard by Marriott Edison Woodbridge hotel extends the invitation for guests to immerse themselves in their new, fully renovated experience. An ultra-contemporary living room-like lobby with soft seating and free Wi-Fi is the ideal place to spend time working or gathering. The modern fitness center is on hand to keep a routine fresh, and the indoor pool is popular as well. The Bistro Eat. Drink. Connect. offers a range of a la carte breakfast and dinner options, and Starbucks coffees are available as well as a full evening cocktail bar. Guest rooms feature all the comfort travelers could ask for, and offer free Wi-Fi. Rest easy at our convenient central New Jersey hotel, where they'll be close to shopping at Menlo Park and Woodbridge Center Malls. Also close by are Raritan Center Business Park and the New Jersey Convention and Expo Center. New York City is just a short drive away as well.