Posted April 11, 2021
Now Hiring: Banquet Servers
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving meals with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining experience for all.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
• Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
• Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception style meal services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Maintain clean service areas at all times.
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Discount on Hotel Rooms for Associates and Friends and Family Members!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
4500 Marriott Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612
Telephone (919) 781-7000
Our contemporary hotel has been entirely reborn, including sleek guest rooms, enticing public spaces, 21,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and a well-equipped fitness center. Guests can maximize relaxation in our modern guest rooms, which feature amenities such as smart TV’s with Netflix and upgradeable Wi-Fi. Following a rejuvenating night on our luxurious bedding, we invite our guests to wake up and indulge at our BRAISE Contemporary Southern restaurant. BRAISE serves an unforgettable breakfast buffet, southern fusion lunch and dinner, as well as specialty cocktails in the lounge. Weddings shine in our ballrooms and our catering is nothing short of delectable. Our hotel puts visitors within easy reach of desirable shopping at Crabtree Valley Mall, downtown restaurants, PNC Arena and North Carolina State University.