Posted April 4, 2021
Now Hiring: Hotel Accounting Manager
We are looking for associates and Leaders that have a passion to serve others!
An Accounting Manager is responsible for responding to guest inquiries, resolving guest billing disputes, performing month-end duties and preparing daily receivables in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Administers, directs, and controls the operations of the Human Resources & Accounting for the hotel. Monitors performance appraisal system, ensures record keeping, individual and group counseling, benefits administration, department intercommunication, wage and payroll administration. Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures. Acts in concert with the management team as directed by need of the General Manager and Corporate Directors of Human Resources and Accounting.
• Communication and filter of Concord information to hotel.
• Direction and counsel to General Manager on issues pertaining to our associates in employment matters.
• Ensures annual wage and salary reviews and administration are complete.
• Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures.
• Assist with the transition and orientation of new associates.
• Monitor and assist with the training efforts
• Work with corporate team and third party administrator as Liaison for hotel in regard to benefits administration
• Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
• Responsible for training and accountability of payroll processing
• Adheres to all policies and procedures established by the company, the breand and the govenment
• Project enthusiastic, optimistic, helpful attitude.
• Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
• Assist other Leadership Team members and/or managers when needed.
• Complete all required accounting functions for the property as advised by GM and Corporate
• Understand and consistently enforce all company SOPs and policies
• Ensure the proper execution of HR documentation, procedures and policies are in place and being consistently executed
• Attend Monthly HRAC Meetings with Corporate Director of HR
• Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Associate Handbook.
• Other duties as requested by GM and/or Corporate Directors.
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. As a company we focus on all the key metrics you want in an employer: Sustainability, Charity, Diversity, and Wellness! At Concord, our associates come first!
If you are seeking a leadership position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
Telephone (770) 457-6363
AT A GLANCE
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody. Sitting in the heart of The Perimeter Center, just footsteps from Perimeter Mall, our hotel in Dunwoody, GA offers guests a stay right near the headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies such as UPS, COX Enterprises, and Home Depot, plus popular local attractions including Sun Trust Park! Eager travelers can make sure they get the most of their Atlanta getaway with complimentary shuttle service anywhere within a 5-mile radius. Once you get settled, dive into hearty southern comfort food at our onsite restaurant, The Southern Grove, or dive into the refreshingly-warm waters of our heated outdoor pool!
Perfect for work or play, our Dunwoody, GA hotel features spacious guest rooms complete with complimentary WiFi, generously sized workstations, 51-inch HDTVs, plus all the comforts of home including coffee makers, mini-fridges and more. Sleep soundly in cloud-like beds topped with down pillows and custom duvet covers. Elevate your experience with an upgrade to one of our stylish suites and enjoy even more room to relax with separate living rooms and even an extra half-bathroom for visitors.
Need a wedding venue in Dunwoody, GA? DoubleTree Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody offers 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, including sophisticated meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and more! We proudly offer fully-customizable catering options, plenty of break out space, and business center support, so whether it's a wedding reception or a board meeting, make a lasting impression at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody.