Posted May 4, 2021
Concord Hospitality is hiring a Room Inspector who will be responsible for:
- Inspecting guest rooms and public areas to ensure proper standards and details are being met.
- Cleaning and servicing assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner, following procedures and hotel standards.
- Keeping an organized linen cart that is neat, well-stocked, and organized.
- Report any areas within guest rooms that need attention, such as fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc.
- Maintaining the security of your equipment, key, and supplies issued to you.
- Reporting lost and found articles to your supervisor
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and timely manner.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference in whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Concord Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Concord Hospitality.
1600 Collins Avenue
Miami, FL 33139
Telephone (305) 428-1234
Stylish South Beach Miami Hotel
Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami is the ideal destination for the modern explorer seeking the finest beach, endless exploration and social experience in a premier destination. Located on historic Collins Avenue, our Miami South Beach hotel is steps from the sand, shopping, nightlife and the famous thoroughfare, Ocean Drive.
YOU ARE HERE. NOW GO ANYWHERE.
The hotel is your starting point in the heart of South Beach Miami.