Loss Prevention Officer (PM Shift / Flex)
Posted October 7, 2020
Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Loss Prevention Officer to join our team. The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- 401(k) with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Access to a variety of discounted programs including deeply discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and Verizon wireless discounts
- Group Life Insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities: Classroom training, online Learning Management System training, Educational Assistance and tuition savings programs
- Responsible for the safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, visitors, and associates.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and associates and to protect all hotel assets.
- Assist and support guests and associates with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
- Assist sick and injured guests and/or associates, ensuring documentation and disposition of reports.
- Assist in investigations of crimes committed against property and/or persons. Write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion, and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors, and associates.
- Maintain accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to: camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook, and associate and guest binder interaction.
- Assist supervisor in checking alarm systems and safety and fire equipment systems; closely monitor security of building doors, service areas, and delivery areas.
- Assist in Lost & Found.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management that is capable of being performed.
- This position requires afternoon and overnight availability.
Why Concord Hospitality?
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
2300 North Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
The 196-room hotel will include amenities such as a concierge lounge, a fitness room and event spaces located on the 12th floor. The property also will include a 4,500-square-foot grand ballroom, additional meeting space and a destination restaurant.