Posted April 7, 2019
Concord Hospitality Enterprises is currently hiring for an experienced corporate recruiter for the role of Corporate Director of Talent Acquisition to oversee sourcing, assessing and driving the selection of the Best Talent for our hotel leadership positions of General Manager and Director of Sales plus corporate level roles based at our Raleigh North Carolina headquarters.
The Ideal candidate
Proactively and creatively sources, leads and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for General Manager and Director of Sales for current open opportunities as well as proactive market searches for upcoming acquisitions and hotel developments
- Assesses candidates through our online candidate engagement tool to determine credibility, passion and needed skills and traits to qualify as the Best in the Market
- Creates a positive candidate experience by selling Concord as a Great Place to Work for All through communicating our culture, company mission and success metrics that promote our Associate First Culture. Creating a positive branding for the company as an employer.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents on Talent Acquisition strategy including hotel ramp ups and acquisitions, leadership turnover and in-market recruitment challenges
- Manage our Recruiting Platform through Ultipro (ATS) including reviewing applications and resumes, updating candidate status and monitoring applicant flow
- Provide monthly statistical reporting to showcase trends, challenges and successes.
- Coach hotel level recruiters through recruitment strategies, training calls and daily problem solving.
- Conducts exit interviews for key leadership roles and provides information to relevant leaders.
- Sustains and grows relationships with third party recruitment partners such as Hcareers, Careerbuilder, Indeed and Snag. Monitors monthly invoicing for payment accuracy.
- Oversee the Concord Mentorship Program for Managers and Supervisors.
- Oversee the company Relocation Program and partnership with One Source Relocation.
- Partner with Concord Digital Marketing on proactive and reactive efforts with Glassdoor.
- Provide engagement communication for newly hired leaders in Sales and Operations, announce hotel openings, acquisitions and divestitures and provide the daily eblast for Concord Connections our daily huddle engagement communication.
- Role reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Capital & Communication
- SALARY RANGE: $75,000 - $85,000
At Concord Hospitality, our Corporate Team Members earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options as well as lucrative year-end discretionary bonus plan, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our corporate culture in our Raleigh Headquarters focuses on customer support to our over 100 hotels across North America. We provide a welcoming environment with reward/recognition, work-life balance, monthly engagement meetings, community support and strong service minded attitudes! With a culture embracing our 5 company cornerstones of Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN the associates of Concord find our work environment a Great Place to Work for All.
Concord Hospitality Enterprises
Careers and Hospitality Job Opportunities with Concord
Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company is an award-winning hotel management and development company. Through the combined efforts of over 4,200 hard working and focused associates, Concord offers a unique blend of entrepreneurship, seasoned experience, innovation and technical excellence. These elements create a company equipped to produce above-standard returns, market sustainability and a partnership well worth investing in.
Since Concord's inception in 1985, our success has been guided by our cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and Fun. These cornerstones are the indispensible and fundamental basis of our daily actions. Our commitment to these cornerstones has led us to be recognized as the respected hospitality company that we are.
Concord is one of North America's largest hotel management and hotel development companies. Concord's passion for success has resulted in over twenty years of proven results as a hotel owner, manager, and developer of mid market and first class hotel properties. Concord's goal is to create value for its partners and associates by leveraging its operations, development, sales & marketing, technology, accounting, and management skills over its growing portfolio of first-class business hotels.
Concord has experienced sustained growth of a remarkable 35% annually for three years in a row and with over half a billion in new hotel projects in the pipeline, that number is projected to increase noticeably. Additionally, Concord is expanding its portfolio through third party management contracts with leading brand partners such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Choice and Intercontinental Hotels. These growth opportunities have presented themselves to Concord based on our strong relationships with investment partners.
11410 Common Oaks Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614
Telephone (919) 455-2900