Posted March 23, 2019
Now Hiring: PM Hotel Lobby Attendant
Housekeeping is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Our Lobby attendant is responsible to maintain the lobby and public space areas, as assigned by management, in a clean and orderly condition according to standard procedures in a safe, accident-free manner. As well as clean rooms and assist in Laundry as needed.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Lobby Attendant Role Responsibilities:
1.Overall cleanliness of lobby areas: Clean all fingerprints off glass doors, Registration Desk and run vacuum cleaner.
2. Public Restrooms Clean Sink, Toilet, Mop Floor - Replenish supplies as needed.
3. Pool Area Replenish supplies as needed take out all the trash clean glass doors and any residue from the tables.
4. Exercise Room clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment take out trash run vacuum cleaner clean glass doors.
5. Water flowers for the entire outside of hotel (if applicable)
6. Guest Laundry clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
7. Help with excessive laundry when required.
8. General cleaning of offices and Front Office areas.
9. General cleaning of Associate break room.
10. Associate bathrooms clean sink, toilet, mop the floor. Replenish toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
11. Communicate changes in suite status with the Front Desk.
12. Assist the Chief Engineer in resolving guest complaints concerning the Maintenance Department.
13. Deliver cribs, roll-away beds and various related items to suites as requested by supervisor or guest. Making notations on various logs where these amenities have been delivered - i.e. cribs and roll-away beds locations must be recorded in the Log Book at the Front Desk.
14. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
15. Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
16. Answer guest questions regarding the hotel, as well as questions about the local area, facilities, and services.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
250 Room All Suite
At A Glance
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown hotel is located across from the Charlotte Convention Center and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Our Uptown Charlotte hotel is just a short walk to Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Spectrum Center and Bank of America Stadium. Our sleek and modern hotel is also close to EpiCentre shops, restaurants, nightlife, and the Lynx Light Rail, allowing for quick movement around Charlotte.
Feel at home in a stylish suite with an open living area, kitchenette and modern amenities like complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV and ergonomic workspace. If you’re looking for an upgraded experience, we offer suites with daily amenity delivery, premium views, and terraces. For an opulent stay, on the 10th floor, we offer a suite that includes an in-suite bar, large seating area, dining area and incredible views of Uptown Charlotte.
Start your morning with our free made-to-order breakfast before a day of work or sightseeing. Unwind with drinks and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception in our ultra-modern lounge. With an indoor pool, outdoor terrace, well-equipped fitness center, and a Starbucks® coffee shop, it’s easy to relax and re-energize at our beautiful Uptown Charlotte hotel.
401 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Telephone (704) 940-2517