Posted April 5, 2019
Since 1985, Concord Hospitality has maintained an unparalleled standard of excellence across all capabilities as hotel developer, owner and operator, providing dedicated hotel management services to both full-service and upscale select-service properties. Together with the non-negotiables of hard work, integrity and transparency, we apply a relationship-first mentality to every project. Today Concord operates 105 hotels across North America ranging from Full to Select Service and representing brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and Choice. Our development pipeline will increase our portfolio in the next two years by over 30 more developments and various acquisitions
We are currently hiring for a Regional Director of Facilities. This role is responsible for the overall upkeep and preventative maintenance for all Concord properties, ensuring company standards are adhered to. Duties are inclusive of preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance. Position requires 75% travel.
Salary Range: $86,000 - $98,000
Role is Field Based - Candidates do not have to reside in Raleigh North Carolina. Extensive Travel to various Concord hotel destinations is required. Candidates should live near a major airport.
- Manage Concord’s Web Based Calendar System and ensure compliance at all hotels.
- Manage the Daily Concord Rooms Out of Order Report and quickly address un-rentable inventory to maximize revenue.
- Manage and direct Area Chief Engineers (ACE), and Chief Engineers.
- Aid in capital expenditure budget planning.
- Aid in planning/troubleshooting and critiquing bids prior to the property GM submitting capital expenditure work orders to assure the best value and scope of work is prepared.
- Conduct one detailed /documented inspections per year for each hotel.
- Maintain an updated asset list for each hotel to assure aged items are identified.
- Work with General Managers to help evaluate the performance of the engineering team at the hotels aid in training as necessary.
- Oversee and continually improve the energy management at all properties. This includes but is not limited to national gas contracts, electrical contracts, recycling and ideas to assure energy plans are in place.
- Identify, scope, bid and oversee renovations and large capex projects that involve major mechanical, major life safety or as requested by Senior Leadership.
- Assure all hotels are 100% Life Safety and ADA compliant. Plan and Budget as needed to address any discrepancies immediately.
- Ensure all standards are adhered to at all times.
- Any reasonable request by management.
- Comply with hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist hotels through completion of any violation from all Local, State and Marriott inspections.
- Attend weekly conference calls with ACEs and also a weekly call with Corporate Director of Facilities.
- Chair annual regional engineering conferences for all regions.
- Train engineers and GMs on Calendar system.
- Create and maintain detailed condition reports for every hotel uploaded on Intranet.
Concord Hospitality Enterprises
Careers and Hospitality Job Opportunities with Concord
Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company is an award-winning hotel management and development company. Through the combined efforts of over 4,200 hard working and focused associates, Concord offers a unique blend of entrepreneurship, seasoned experience, innovation and technical excellence. These elements create a company equipped to produce above-standard returns, market sustainability and a partnership well worth investing in.
Since Concord's inception in 1985, our success has been guided by our cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and Fun. These cornerstones are the indispensible and fundamental basis of our daily actions. Our commitment to these cornerstones has led us to be recognized as the respected hospitality company that we are.
Concord is one of North America's largest hotel management and hotel development companies. Concord's passion for success has resulted in over twenty years of proven results as a hotel owner, manager, and developer of mid market and first class hotel properties. Concord's goal is to create value for its partners and associates by leveraging its operations, development, sales & marketing, technology, accounting, and management skills over its growing portfolio of first-class business hotels.
Concord has experienced sustained growth of a remarkable 35% annually for three years in a row and with over half a billion in new hotel projects in the pipeline, that number is projected to increase noticeably. Additionally, Concord is expanding its portfolio through third party management contracts with leading brand partners such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Choice and Intercontinental Hotels. These growth opportunities have presented themselves to Concord based on our strong relationships with investment partners.
11410 Common Oaks Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614
Telephone (919) 455-2900