Posted March 26, 2019
Assists with the Administration, direction, and operations of Human Resources for the hotel. Monitors performance appraisal system, ensures record keeping, benefits administration, department intercommunication, wage and payroll administration. Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures. Acts in concert with the management team as directed by need of the General Manager and the Human Resources and Accounting Manager.
• Communication and filter of Concord information to hotel.
• Direction and counsel to HR Director on issues pertaining to our associates in employment matters.
• Ensures annual wage and salary reviews and administration are complete.
• Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures.
• Assist with the transition and orientation of new associates.
• Monitor and assist with the training efforts
• Liaison for hotel associates in regard to benefits administration
• Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
• Responsible for payroll processing
• Adheres to all policies and procedures established by the company, the brand and the government
• Project enthusiastic, optimistic, helpful attitude.
• Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
• Assist other Leadership Team members and/or managers when needed.
• Understand and consistently enforce all company SOPs and policies
• Ensure the proper execution of HR documentation, procedures and policies are in place and being consistently executed
• Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Associate Handbook.
• Other duties as requested by GM and/or Human Resources and Accounting Manager.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Marriott & Residence Inn Columbus University Area
354 Room Hotel
Marriott Columbus University Area
Experience the new Marriott Columbus University Area hotel, a luxury hotel that's perfect for both the business and leisure traveler. Ideally located within minutes of The Ohio State University, our OSU hotel is convenient to all the action and activities at Jerome Schottenstein Center, Ohio Stadium and the Ohio State University campus. Deluxe guest rooms seamlessly blend comfort and function with signature bedding and modern amenities. For the ultimate luxury, reserve the upgraded rooms and services of our exclusive signature M Club Lounge. Grab a bite at our stylish, Moda Restaurant and bar featuring Chef-crafted food focusing on fresh, gourmet options. Or, have our Fresh Bites delivered directly to your room, 24 hours a day. Our premier OSU hotel specializes in large groups, productive executive meetings, memorable sporting events and cherished social occasions. Book your accommodations today and enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, exemplary meeting facilities and our attentive service.
Residence Inn Columbus University Area
Experience our one of a kind Residence Inn by Marriott® Columbus University Area hotel near The Ohio State University. You’ll notice the distinguishing features of this gorgeous Residence Inn with its high-end finishes and artistic styling the moment you step into our new Columbus hotel. Enjoy our spacious, upscale suites with free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and separate areas for living, working, dining and sleeping. Start your day with healthy and hearty selections at our complimentary breakfast buffet. If you are looking for more, enjoy a meal at the Moda Restaurant and Bar in our adjacent Marriott hotel. Don’t feel like leaving your room? Order from our Fresh Bites menu and we will deliver your meal to you. During downtime, our oversized Fitness Center provides extensive opportunity to keep fit while traveling or unwind in our indoor dipping pool.
3100 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43202
Telephone (614) 447-9777