Posted May 22, 2019
The Field Systems Implementation Specialist will support the Information Technology Department in daily operations by providing design, implementation, documentation, maintenance and management of field network systems.
- Complete predictive site surveys for wireless network deployments.
- Travel as required to construct, test and support computer networks, repair systems or deploy technology.
- Provide system usage training for hotel level and tier 1 support staff.
- Provide technical support for Concord’s High Speed Internet Systems.
- Perform routine maintenance, break/fix, configuration updates, etc for network devices.
- Assist in the remediation of down devices.
- Participate in the rotation of coverage for off hours responses to escalations and network issues.
- Support the Information Technology team by providing overflow support call representation and resolution as required.
- Innovate, improve and streamline daily work processes to create increased position value and promote entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-driven attitude.
- At all times, a favorable working relationship with other team members will be maintained to foster a cooperative and productive working climate.
- At all times, a favorable public image of Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company and the Information Technology Department will be maintained.
Our Benefits are some of the reasons our associates love working for us! (Applies to Full Time Associates Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits including various levels of medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
- 401 K Retirement Program with company contribution - Free Money!
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program - Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount - save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
- Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs - take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off tuition price.
Concord foundation is our 5 key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and our newest - having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Concord Hospitality Enterprises
Careers and Hospitality Job Opportunities with Concord
Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company is an award-winning hotel management and development company. Through the combined efforts of over 4,200 hard working and focused associates, Concord offers a unique blend of entrepreneurship, seasoned experience, innovation and technical excellence. These elements create a company equipped to produce above-standard returns, market sustainability and a partnership well worth investing in.
Since Concord's inception in 1985, our success has been guided by our cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and Fun. These cornerstones are the indispensible and fundamental basis of our daily actions. Our commitment to these cornerstones has led us to be recognized as the respected hospitality company that we are.
Concord is one of North America's largest hotel management and hotel development companies. Concord's passion for success has resulted in over twenty years of proven results as a hotel owner, manager, and developer of mid market and first class hotel properties. Concord's goal is to create value for its partners and associates by leveraging its operations, development, sales & marketing, technology, accounting, and management skills over its growing portfolio of first-class business hotels.
Concord has experienced sustained growth of a remarkable 35% annually for three years in a row and with over half a billion in new hotel projects in the pipeline, that number is projected to increase noticeably. Additionally, Concord is expanding its portfolio through third party management contracts with leading brand partners such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Choice and Intercontinental Hotels. These growth opportunities have presented themselves to Concord based on our strong relationships with investment partners.
11410 Common Oaks Drive
Raleigh, NC 27614
Telephone (919) 455-2900