Posted April 23, 2019
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Bartender is responsible for serving beverages with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining/bar experience for all.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs
- Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
- Take guests food and beverage orders and understand how to make variety cocktails
- Maintain a clean bar area
- Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Setup, execution, and clean-up.
- Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
- Maintain clean service areas at all times.
- Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
- Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of Forbes 500 Best Place to Work, this job may be your answer.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
Homewood Suites by Hilton Springfield, VA
165 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Enjoy the convenient location of the Homewood Suites Springfield, VA hotel, adjacent to the Capital Beltway (I-395) and just minutes from downtown Washington, DC. Our hotel in Springfield, VA offers easy access to government agencies including the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. A number of companies including Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, SAIC, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Calibre are nearby. Potomac Mills Outlet, Washington Harbor, Fort Belvoir, Reagan National Airport and the Pentagon are also minutes from this hotel in Springfield, VA. Take the complimentary shuttle to restaurants and businesses within a three-mile radius, including the Franconia/Springfield Metro stop.
Find plenty of space in the studio or one-bedroom suites at our hotel in Springfield, VA., offering complimentary internet access and two 42-inch HDTVs. Grab a snack or meal from the 24-hour Suite Shop to prepare in your room's fully equipped kitchen.
Wake up to a full hot breakfast each morning and unwind at our evening social Monday through Thursday. Stay connected at the 24-hour business center and host meetings in our 841 sq. ft. meeting room. Enjoy our fitness center and heated indoor pool during a stay at our Springfield, VA hotel. Guest can also enjoy free passes from LA Fitness for classes, basketball, weights, cardio, pool, sauna and whirlpool. Relax over cocktails at the hotel bar, offering light fare and drink specials.
7010 Old Keene Mill Road
Springfield, VA 22150
Telephone (703) 866-6045