Posted April 6, 2019
Front Desk & Guest Care
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- Assisting guests efficiently, courteously and professionally at all times.
- Promptly and effectively deal with guest concerns or issues and see all are met to satisfaction in timely manner.
- Adhere to the hotel brand standards.
- Be knowledgeable about front desk and standard operating procedures, Marriott Rewards programs, and interactive guest platforms.
- Be technically proficient using the Property Management System.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously, greet lobby visitors, and assist associates in other departments requiring assistance.
- Post charges and modify guest bills as needed, operate as cashier for convenience Market, and follow all cash handling procedures as required by Concord
- Be a great communicator to various departments and management on guest comments and concerns.
- Have full knowledge of hotel safety and emergency procedures.
*Previous Front Desk or customer service experience required. A valid driver's license is helpful, but not a requirement.
- Competitive Pay
- Various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts, vision/dental included (full time)
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution (full time)
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary (full time)
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square
110 Room All Suite
Our SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square is just minutes to Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, and RIDC Park. Guests will enjoy our all-suite accommodations, indoor garage parking, complimentary brand new breakfast options featuring hot and healthy selections and free Wi-Fi. We invite our guests to maintain their healthy lifestyle while on the road with complimentary unlimited access to adjacent LA Fitness. While staying at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square shop at Anthropologie, guests can grab lunch at Social, Asiatique Thai Bistro or Jimmy John's and catch up with friends at Coffee Tree Roasters, all located in the Bakery Square complex. Among Pittsburgh hotels, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square hotel stands above the rest with both superior service and accommodations.
134 Bakery Square Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Telephone (412) 362-8600