Posted May 6, 2019
Now Hiring: Breakfast Attendant
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Working at our morning breakfast means you are many times the first greeting our guest receives in the day! Your friendly smile and cheerful customer service attitude sets the tone for our guests to enjoy what the day brings to them. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
- Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
As a Breakfast Attendant you have the responsible to give our guests the best hospitality experience they can have by:
- Maintaining a clean dining room, service area and food and beverage hallways* (depending hotel design)
- Provide professional, competent, and prompt service with attention to guest needs
- Arrive to work in uniform with a smile and “Can-do” attitude
- Restock food and supplies as needed to ensure consistent service
- Continuous cleaning of area to provide all guests the same experience regardless of their breakfast arrival
- Be knowledgeable on the general area and engage in conversation with guests on plans for the day. Be a source of information on area needs such as grocery shopping, post office, highways and entertainment
- Communicate to management any guest concerns that need to be addressed
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. We have a strong culture of diversity and inclusion recognizing everyone is welcome at Concord supported by a focus on personal wellness and on sustainability to leave the world a better place, and lastly pride in serving our communities where we work and live.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer.
SpringHill Suites Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
120 Room All Suite
This top rated Trip Advisor hotel is located less than 5 miles from Six Flags Great America Amusement Park and Gurnee Mills Shopping Mall and is within close proximity to Naval Station Great Lakes and major companies, including Abbott Laboratories, Abbvie, Amazon and Cardinal Health. Enjoy a spacious, stylish suite with modern amenities and separate spaces to work, relax and dream. Stay connected with property-wide, complimentary WiFi and start your day with a complimentary breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold breakfast fare. Energize at the on-site fitness center and unwind in our indoor pool or at our hotel bar, Escape. The courteous service and comfort of this SpringHill Suites Chicago Waukegan hotel will leave you anticipating your next visit. Six Flags tickets & packages available and Navy Graduation transportation provided.
4101 Fountain Square Place
Waukegan, IL 60085
Telephone (847) 688-9800