Posted June 5, 2019
Now Hiring: Hotel Lobby Attendant
Housekeeping is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Our Lobby attendant is responsible to maintain the lobby and public space areas, as assigned by management, in a clean and orderly condition according to standard procedures in a safe, accident-free manner
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
- Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Lobby Attendant Role Responsibilities:
- Overall cleanliness of lobby areas: Clean all fingerprints off glass doors, Registration Desk and run vacuum cleaner.
- Public Restrooms Clean Sink, Toilet, Mop Floor - Replenish supplies as needed.
- Pool Area Replenish supplies as needed take out all the trash clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check water level in the Spa and check bromine level.
- Exercise Room clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment take out trash run vacuum cleaner clean glass doors.
- Water flowers for the entire outside of hotel (if applicable)
- Guest Laundry clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
- Help with excessive laundry when required.
- General cleaning of offices and Front Office areas.
- General cleaning of Associate break room.
- Associate bathroom clean sink, toilet, mop the floor. Replenish toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
- Communicate changes in suite status with the Front Desk.
- Assist the Chief Engineer in resolving guest complaints concerning the Maintenance Department.
- Deliver cribs, roll-away beds and various related items to suites as requested by supervisor or guest. Making notations on various logs where these amenities have been delivered - i.e. cribs and roll-away beds locations must be recorded in the Log Book at the Front Desk.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
- Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
- Answer guest questions regarding Residence Inn and local area facilities and services.
- Ensure swimming pool and spa maintenance duties are performed according to manufacturer specifications and local Health Department Regulations.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel
222 Room Hotel
Whether you are traveling to Columbus for work or for fun, the new Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris hotel is the ready to help visitors create lasting memories. Guests embrace total comfort in spacious rooms and suites, well-appointed with contemporary amenities and deluxe bedding. We invite our guests to recharge and reconnect with a specialty cocktail at our lounge and restaurant with sweeping views of our natural surroundings. Ideally located in Westerville which offers a Hometown feel, while still being just minutes from everything that Columbus has to offer. We offer a convenient location to Polaris Fashion Center, Easton Town Center, Downtown Columbus, Nationwide Arena and the Columbus Convention Center. We also offer a pool, high-speed wireless internet and an attentive staff, who can help guests plan their day around Westerville and Columbus.
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Telephone (614) 882-6800