Posted June 5, 2019
Housekeeping is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
- Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
As a housekeeper you have the responsible to give our guests the best hospitality experience they can have by:
- Providing highest quality of service to the guest rooms through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs
- Report any areas within guest room needing attention: fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc
- Meet all brand standards in room with attention to room inventory and placement of items
- Maintain and organized cart well stocked, organized and presentable at all times
- Assist others including laundry team as needed
- Prevent unnecessary overtime but cleaning your assigned rooms within your 8 hour working day
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
250 Room All Suite
At A Glance
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown hotel is located across from the Charlotte Convention Center and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Our Uptown Charlotte hotel is just a short walk to Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Spectrum Center and Bank of America Stadium. Our sleek and modern hotel is also close to EpiCentre shops, restaurants, nightlife, and the Lynx Light Rail, allowing for quick movement around Charlotte.
Feel at home in a stylish suite with an open living area, kitchenette and modern amenities like complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV and ergonomic workspace. If you’re looking for an upgraded experience, we offer suites with daily amenity delivery, premium views, and terraces. For an opulent stay, on the 10th floor, we offer a suite that includes an in-suite bar, large seating area, dining area and incredible views of Uptown Charlotte.
Start your morning with our free made-to-order breakfast before a day of work or sightseeing. Unwind with drinks and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception in our ultra-modern lounge. With an indoor pool, outdoor terrace, well-equipped fitness center, and a Starbucks® coffee shop, it’s easy to relax and re-energize at our beautiful Uptown Charlotte hotel.
401 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Telephone (704) 940-2517